Just Art It regularly offers weekend workshops*. These intensive workshops are perfect for getting immersed in the practice of your favourite art discipline. Ideal for anyone who cannot commit to a weekly course, and who wishes to enjoy the weekend in a creative way. new weekend courses are coming in Autumn 2023, and we are working on continuation group for the new year 2024, offering weekend continuation classes by term and once a month for all our former students of our printmaking courses! Stay tuned and get in touch!
This Autumn we are offering one weekend printmaking workshop a month to celebrate the arrival of our second printing press! Our weekend workshops start on Fridays from 7pm until 9pm, and continue on Saturdays from 11am until 5pm. (lunch break at 1pm) All our printmaking workshops are acid-free and non-toxic WORKSHOPS & DATES: Lino printing September 29th/30th, Drypoint October 20th/21st, Monoprint November 10th/11th, and Hand block printmaking workshop December 1st/2nd! Price is €175 (incl. 23% VAT) per workshop with all materials included.
Courses and dates:
- LINO PRINTING WORKSHOP: Date & times: September 29th/30th 2023 LAST TIME we offer this course: Saturday October 30th, 2021 from 11am until 4pm.
- DRYPOINT WORKSHOP: Date & times: October 20th/21st 2023. LAST TIME we offer this course: Saturday 5th February 2022 from 10am to 4pm..
- MONOPRINT WORKSHOP: Date & times: November 10th/11th 2023. LAST TIME we offer this course:
- HAND BLOCK PRINTING WORKSHOP: Date & times: November 10th/11th. LAST TIME we offer this course: Saturday workshop REPEATING PATTERNS November 2021
- DRAWING WORKSHOP: This weekend workshop is an introduction to the fundamentals of drawing. The course covers basic concepts like depth, proportion, composition, perspective and more. Elena will demonstrate how to use the different types of drawing tools, and how to make a variety of marks and strokes. We will do a number of still life exercises, to learn step by step all these concepts including how to create a value scale. No drawing skills required! Date & times: We are working on the 2024 full year program. Please bear with us to announce further details! thank you LAST TIME we offer this course: Starting on Friday 16th June from 7pm until 9pm, resuming on Saturday 17th June from 11am until 5pm 2023 (lunch break at 1pm) Price is €150 (incl. 23% VAT) with all materials included.
- SCREENPRINTING WORKSHOP: This weekend workshop is perfect to start learning screen printing with us or if you would like to refresh your printing skills! You will explore and learn the basics of screen printing with hand-cut stencils. You will learn how to create your own screen printed images, to mix inks for paper printing, and to pull prints onto paper. You will take home several hand-pulled prints at the end of the day, ready to be framed! Date & times: We are working on the 2024 full year program. Please bear with us to announce further details! thank you LAST TIME we offer this course: Starting on Friday 23rd June from 7pm until 9pm, resuming on Saturday 24th June from 11am until 5pm 2023 (lunch break at 1pm) Price is €235 (incl. 23% VAT) with all materials included.
Adults classes and courses T&C, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS. Please note that by enrolling in our classes you agree to the following:
Set up a reminder: There are not scheduled email reminders for the beginning of your classes.We won’t be able to issue partial refunds or offer recovery classes for late start or any missed classes.
In the case you miss classes due to any kind of illness, including COVID-19, we won’t be able to issue partial refunds or offer recovery classes.
Please note that the use of a face mask for the duration of our classes is not mandatory, but there might be participants who will prefer to keep using it. We kindly ask to respect individual choices, and please do wear a face mask if you feel you might be at health risk. Thank you.
- In the case that Just Art It has to cancel the course, we will issue a full refund.
- If need to cancel your booking, we operate a strict 10 working day notice in order to issue a refund, due to the limited number of students we cater for.
- Please note that bookings are not transferable to another course or date in any circumstances.
- If a last minute cancellation occurs, we will try our best to fill your space, however we can only offer a refund if someone else books your place. If a friend or family member wants to take your place for the full duration of the course we have to be notified at least 48 hours before starting the course, and the person has to comply with our classes terms and conditions. Also, in this case we are not responsible for any type of fee exchanges or transactions.
- No refund will be issued if you provide us with false booking information.