Just Art It painting courses are tutored by art teacher and visual artist Elena Santos. This 8 week course is designed to provide you with a great creative experience. You will work from scratch from your own image and learn the fundamentals of painting at your own pace. At the end of the eight weeks you will have finished your canvas to bring home!
This course will guide you in every step to build your painting and you will learn how to use the grid method to enlarge or transfer your own image to paint on your canvas. This eight week course will cover colour theory practice, grid method, fundamentals of sketching, use of painting tools, mediums, supports and painting techniques. You will use our professional equipment like studio easels, and everything you need to complete this course like oils, canvas, professional brushes (Escoda and Catalyst brands), aprons, palettes, etc, is provided and included in the fee of the course. Groups are on Monday evening 7-9pm or Wednesday morning 11am to 1pm. The price for the 8 week course is €295 (incl. 23% VAT) with all materials included. Including canvas.
We offer 3 courses during the school year from September to June. After completing one of our 8 week courses, we will offer you to join our continuation group if you wish to continue learning oil painting with us on Tuesday mornings or Tuesday evenings!
COURSES & DATES:
Our Winter Course starts on Monday January 8th from 7—9pm. Last week of class will be on the week of 11th March. Please note that there won’t be class during February Bank holiday week and Midterm break, the weeks of February 5Th and 12th of February 2024.
Our Spring Course starts on Monday 8th April 2024 from 7-9pm until the 10th June including (there won’t be any classes on May and June bank holiday Mondays)
Please note that the morning group will run only in the Autumn term 2024. Thanks Our Autumn Course will start in September 2024.Please bear with us to announce further details! thank you 🙂 Registrations will open in August 2024.
Adults classes and courses T&C, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS. Please note that by enrolling in our classes you agree to the following:Set up a reminder: There are not scheduled email reminders for the beginning of your classes.We won’t be able to issue partial refunds or offer recovery classes for late start or any missed classes.
In the case you miss classes due to any kind of illness, including COVID-19, we won’t be able to issue partial refunds or offer recovery classes.
Please note that the use of a face mask for the duration of our classes is not mandatory, but there might be participants who will prefer to keep using it. We kindly ask to respect individual choices, and please do wear a face mask if you feel you might be at health risk. Thank you.
- In the case that Just Art It has to cancel the course, we will issue a full refund.
- If need to cancel your booking, we operate a strict 10 working day notice in order to issue a refund, due to the limited number of students we cater for.
- Please note that bookings are not transferable to another course or date in any circumstances.
- If a last minute cancellation occurs, we will try our best to fill your space, however we can only offer a refund if someone else books your place. If a friend or family member wants to take your place for the full duration of the course we have to be notified at least 48 hours before starting the course, and the person has to comply with our classes terms and conditions. Also, in this case we are not responsible for any type of fee exchanges or transactions.
- No refund will be issued if you provide us with false booking information.