Our classes are designed and tutored by Elena Santos, a professional visual artist, qualified art teacher and printmaker with over fifteen years artistic and educational experience. Elena promotes self-expression and learning from direct observation. The classes will focus on the development of the students’ own art projects in the medium of their choice between drawing, painting or printmaking.
Each session will start with a half hour creative warm up, with exercises for the entire group, before the students continue working on their individual projects. Elena encourages independent thinking by giving the students the opportunity to make their own choices and take small decisions for creating their personal art projects. She will provide the specific tools and techniques, and guide them in the creative process to achieve their goals.
Our AUTUMN TERM runs for 12 weeks for 1.5 hours per week on Wednesdays or Thursdays from 4.30pm – 6pm, starting on September 20th and 21st, until the 13th and 14th December 2023 including. Price for the term of 12 weeks is €245 per child. All materials included. Please note, There won’t be class during the midterm break the week of 30th November 2023.
FOR THE NEW YEAR 2024
The groups are Wednesday and Thursdays from 4:30 to 6pm.
- The Winter term will run for 8 weeks for 1.5 hours per week on Wednesdays or Thursdays, starting January 17th and 18th until the 13th and 14th March respectively, right before St Patrick’s bank holiday weekend. Please note, there won’t be classes during the February mid term break, on the week of 12th Feb 2024. The price for the term of 8 weeks will be €165. All materials included. Registrations will open December 1st 2023.
- After the Easter break, the Spring term will run for 8 weeks 1.5 hours per week on Wednesdays or Thursdays, starting April 10th and 11th until the end of the school year, May 29th and 30th respectively. The price for the term of 8 weeks will be €165. All materials included. Registrations will open March 1st 2024.
- The Autumn term will start in September until the Christmas break. Please bear with us to announce further details! thank you Registrations will open in August 2024.
Children classes T&C, CANCELLATIONS & REFUND. Please note that by enrolling your child in our classes you agree to the following:
• Set up a reminder: There are not scheduled email reminders for the beginning of your classes.We won’t be able to issue partial refunds or offer recovery classes for late start or any missed classes.
• Attendance and pick ups: Ensure that your children arrive punctual at the starting of the class and they are picked up on time. Unfortunately we can’t offer extra minding time as we have other groups and we have to prepare the studio for them. We appreciate your understanding. Ensure that your child knows who is picking them up. If they will be leaving our premises by themselves, they need to let us know at the beginning of the class. Thanks
• To notify us: any changes in the details you provided in our registration form, the designated person who will be picking up your child, and also if your child will leave our premises by themselves. Please also notify us if your child is not attending a class. Thanks
• REFUNDS: In the case that Just Art It has to cancel the term, we will issue a full refund. If you have fully booked but your child cannot attend and you need to cancel, we operate a strict 10 working day notice in order to issue a refund, due to the limited number of students we cater for. Please note: Bookings are not transferable to another course or date in any circumstances.
If a last minute cancellation occurs, we will try our best to fill your child’s place, however we can only offer a refund if someone else books your child’s place. If a friend or family member wants to take your child’s place for the full duration of the term we have to be notified at least 48 hours before starting the term, and the person has to comply with our children classes terms and conditions. Also, in this case we are not responsible for any type of fee exchanges or transactions.
In the case your child misses classes due to any personal reason or any kind of illness, including COVID-19, we won’t be able to issue partial refunds or offer recovery classes. Please note that the use of a face mask for the duration of our classes is not mandatory, but there might be participants who will prefer to keep using it. We kindly ask to respect individual choices, and please do wear a face mask if you feel you might be at health risk. Thank you.