Our After School Art Classes are for 8 to 12 year old children. They will develop their artistic skills and creativity, while making new friends and sharing a beautiful learning experience together with their peers.
Just Art It provides a fun and creative experience for the children, with access to professional equipment and high quality art materials. Your child will experiment through different mediums and techniques, from drawing to painting, and they will also learn printmaking techniques, to bring home their own ready-to-frame prints.
We offer a number of groups of our After School Art classes on different weekdays, making it easier for you to select a suitable day and time slot. The classes are 1 hour in duration and they’re organised in terms, in line with the children’s school terms.
Our art classes are designed and tutored by Elena Santos, a professional visual artist, qualified art teacher and printmaker with over fifteen years artistic and educational experience. Elena encourages self-expression, direct observation and working from primary sources. All courses cater for small groups to guarantee one to one tutoring in a safe environment and relaxed atmosphere. This is a great opportunity for your child to learn while having fun. Each day a new adventure!!
Our AUTUMN TERM runs for 12 weeks for one hour per week, starting on the week of 18th September until the week of 11th December 20223 including. The groups are Tuesdays from 4pm – 5pm, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 3-4pm. The price is €180 per child. All materials included. Please note, There won’t be any classes during the midterm break the week of 30th November 2023. Registrations will open Tuesday 22nd August 2023.
FOR THE NEW YEAR 2024
The groups are Tuesdays from 4pm – 5pm, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 3-4pm.
- The Winter term will run for 10 weeks from the week of January 8th until March 18th. There won’t be any classes during the February mid term break, in the week of 12th Feb. The price is €165 per child per term, with all Materials included. Registrations will open December 1st 2023.
- The Spring term will start after the Easter break and will run for 10 weeks, from the week of April 8th until the week of June 10th inclusive. The price is €165 per child per term, with all Materials included. Registrations will open March 1st 2024.
- The Autumn term will start in September until the Christmas break. Please bear with us to announce further details! thank you 🙂 Registrations will open in August 2024.
Children classes T&C, CANCELLATIONS & REFUND. Please note that by enrolling your child in our classes you agree to the following:
• Set up a reminder: There are not scheduled email reminders for the beginning of your classes.We won’t be able to issue partial refunds or offer recovery classes for late start or any missed classes.
• Attendance and pick ups: Ensure that your children arrive punctual at the starting of the class and they are picked up on time. Unfortunately we can’t offer extra minding time as we have other groups and we have to prepare the studio for them. We appreciate your understanding. Ensure that your child knows who is picking them up. If they will be leaving our premises by themselves, they need to let us know at the beginning of the class. Thanks
• To notify us: any changes in the details you provided in our registration form, the designated person who will be picking up your child, and also if your child will leave our premises by themselves. Please also notify us if your child is not attending a class. Thanks
• REFUNDS: In the case that Just Art It has to cancel the term, we will issue a full refund. If you have fully booked but your child cannot attend and you need to cancel, we operate a strict 10 working day notice in order to issue a refund, due to the limited number of students we cater for. Please note: Bookings are not transferable to another course or date in any circumstances.
If a last minute cancellation occurs, we will try our best to fill your child’s place, however we can only offer a refund if someone else books your child’s place. If a friend or family member wants to take your child’s place for the full duration of the term we have to be notified at least 48 hours before starting the term, and the person has to comply with our children classes terms and conditions. Also, in this case we are not responsible for any type of fee exchanges or transactions.
In the case your child misses classes due to any personal reason or any kind of illness, including COVID-19, we won’t be able to issue partial refunds or offer recovery classes. Please note that the use of a face mask for the duration of our classes is not mandatory, but there might be participants who will prefer to keep using it. We kindly ask to respect individual choices, and please do wear a face mask if you feel you might be at health risk. Thank you.